The following therapeutic diets are recommended for your pets specific condition:
- DCO – Fiber Control for canine diabetics
- DRM – Dermatological diet for canine allergenic patients
- EN – Gastroenteric diet for both dogs and cats
- HA – Hydrolyzed soy protein diet for severe allergenic patients
- JM – Joint mobility canine diet
- NF – Kidney/Renal diet for both dogs and cats
- OM – Overweight Management for both dogs and cats
- UR St/Ox – Urinary diet for cats
The above listed diets can also be used to treat other conditions patients may be experiencing. Please call our hospital and ask which diet is appropriate for your pet. Purina diets are 100% guaranteed for palatability. Your pet will love the special diet required, allowing him/her to live a high quality life.
We also offer Royal Canin Veterinary Diets, which offers an alternative diet for your pet. Please visit the extensive Royal Canin Website for information on the exceptional and palatable diets offered. Royal Canin offers an extensive line of allergenic diets which may be appropriate for your pet.